We are providing following services:-
Company Formation :-
Starting a business in Dubai is a dream for entrepreneurs from across the globe. Each country has certain rules and regulations that are to be followed while starting a new organization. Company formation in UAE is also subject to several rules and regulations and with our expertise we assists clients to comply with such laws.
The Role we play in Incorporating your Company are :-
- Advice on the appropriate legal structure of the business.
- Advice on the location of the proposed venture.
- Assistance in preparing the required documentation for submission.
- Assistance in obtaining office/land in the free zones and in Dubai.
- Establishing of Limited Liability Companies (LLC), Subsidiary, Representative Companies, Branches and Industrial Trade licenses.
- Co-ordination with the free zone / government authorities for approvals and obtaining incorporation documents
- Secretarial services for the new company.
- Reminder for renewal of licenses.
- Co-ordination with the free zone / government authorities for renewal of the licenses.
Company Secretarial :-
Our UAE team are experts in a wide range of corporate secretarial services to help keep you keep on top of your corporate governance. We provide incorporation and directorship services, and help big and small businesses with coordination of annual company license renewal and coordination of annual general meeting (AGM). For multinationals, we can help you with international entity management, and act as a process agent.
Our company secretarial services include :-
- Company Formations.
- Perform a cost comparison of two to three free zones (licensing, registration, rent, application costs, etc.)
- Gather information about the detailed administrative steps and guidance in establishing the entity.
- Take care of company name registration and pre-approvals.
- Draft the necessary establishment documentation (Memorandum of Association, Power of Attorney, Board Resolution, Business introductory forms, applications, etc.)
- Obtain pre-approval from authorities for all documents.
- Support you to obtain relevant documentation in regards to the office lease agreement.
- Submit all relevant documentation and follow up with the authorities.
- Obtain company license
- Register the newly-established company with the labour department
- Support you to complete a comprehensive business plan tailored to requirements from authorities, as some free zones (Tecom, Dafza, JLT, DIFC) require this
- Endorse a local service agent or sponsor, which is mandatory for onshore incorporation
- Draft of standard minutes.
- Draft of shareholder resolution.
- Finalise minutes and shareholder resolution.
- Filing minutes and audited accounts with the authority.
The Value Added Tax, commonly called VAT is the most common type of consumption tax levied on goods and services. On 1 January 2018, VAT became an integral part of businesses in the UAE. While offering limited exceptions to some categories including basic food items, healthcare, and education, VAT in UAE is being collected at the rate of 5 % on the goods and services, at each stage in the supply chain.
Vat is a complex area that is always changing and with business becoming more and more international, this can cause more problems. We provide the following services:-
- VAT registration including tax group registration with Federal Tax authority and deregistration advice.
- VAT return filing.
- VAT Refund applications
- Advice on the numerous beneficial VAT schemes available to business.
- Advice on specific VAT queries.
- Dealing with enquiries and investigations.
Maintaining proper books of account for at least 5 years is mandatory for the companies as per the UAE Commercial Company Law 2015. Owing to our years of dedication towards accounting, we’ve gained the expertise of providing Accounting and Bookkeeping service as per the needs of our clients and have experience in most of the software packages such as Zoho Books, Tally.ERP 9, Xero, QuickBooks, Sage Intacct, etc.
To track your actual business assets, liabilities, and income, a proper day to day bookkeeping of your business is essential. And if you are an entrepreneur or an SME, outsourcing accounts to a chartered accountant firm can save not only money but can also bring a pool of expertise to the business.
Our Service includes :-
- Designing of accounting systems.
- Forecasts, budgets and projections.
- Part time and periodic bookkeeping services by qualified and experienced accountants.
- Evaluation and ensuring compliance with IFRS in accounting and reporting.
- Periodic financial reports of the business to the management (MIS)
We provide the following Payroll services using best tools such as Sage HRMS, greytHR, ICT HR Software, Paylite HRMS, etc :-
- Issuance of monthly payslips, Salary Certificates.
- Leave management for the employee’s example Holidays, Absences, Paid Leaves.
- SIssuance of No Objection Certificates (NOC) for employees.
- Preparation of Offer letters.
- Assistance with the setup of Wages Protection System (WPS).
- Calculation of Statutory gratuity payments as per the UAE labour law.
- Calculation of the end of settlement in the case of termination during probation or after probation period as per the UAE labour law.
- Completion of statutory forms.
- Summaries and analysis of staff costs.