We are providing following services :-
Business Commencement :-
Thinking of owning your own business in USA? Opening your own business is exciting and thrilling. It's everything that comes after the excitement and thrill has worn off that dictates whether a small business will make it or not. A methodical plan of action is needed to fulfill your dream or goal of being your own boss and running a successful business.
Success lies in the approach you choose to take. We help you avoid the common pitfalls that many new small business owners make when starting their new venture.
We help you..
Company Secretarial :-
- Prepare an initial business plan to clarify your marketing, management, and financial plans.
- Determine your start-up capital needs.
- Identify sources of start-up capital and backup sources if needed.
- Evaluate and quantify your borrowing power so you know how much money you can get your hands on if needed.
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation and portability should you need to relocate.
- Select the right accounting software by evaluating your budget, needs and hardware.
- Prepare a Cash Flow Budget so you know exactly how much money you need to keep the business alive each month for the first few years. Unplanned cash requirements are always emotionally painful.
- Establish billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow.
- Prepare and file all required state and local licenses and permits.
- Prepare and file your application for your Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- Provide payroll and payroll tax filing when you bring on your first employee.
- Comply with employment laws so you don't get hit with fines and unhappy employees.
- Identify your business insurance needs.
- Develop a solid Partnership Agreement. This is an extremely important document for all new partnerships and will help prevent a tremendous amount of financial and emotional problems down the road.
Managing complete compliance with the confusing legitimacies of different jurisdictions is a tedious process. However, we successfully work to establish and maintain the regulatory status of your business. We are aware that the legalities of each jurisdiction are different from one another.
We have an expert team that handles your company’s secretarial services need with care and precision. Our professionals effectively abate any risks involved and help you in managing all compliance matters. In addition, we provide an insider’s overview of a different jurisdiction and deal with secretarial support services.
Our company secretarial services include :-
- We file your annual accounts and tax returns with local authorities.
- Carrying out standard legal procedures of directorship, shareholders, entity names, and registered address.
- Drafting customary legal documents.
- Support in managing communications with employees and investors.
- Maintenance of books and records.
- Consistent tracking of entity registrations and compliance deadlines.
- Alerts for local regulatory and legal changes.
- Provision of legal advisory.
- Registration of businesses and associated services.
- Preserving statutory records of clients.
- Close-knit support in the filing of obligatory submissions to the register of companies.
- Group company restructuring and reorganization.
- Compliance audit and Statutory book reviews.
- Constitutional changes – alterations in the company name, registered offices, surge/decrease in share capital, or business objects.
We provide the best standard of tax return services along with accounting and bookkeeping services to our clients in US and India. It helps corporate companies to file taxes for their employees and senior executives and others. We also offer services like tax planning, representation and compliance services to your esteemed employees. Our practice is focused on offering Tax Services to Individual and Business Clients in India and in US for their personal and business needs. With our expert team of CPAs, we also provide tax compliance and strategic tax planning services to our clients.
Tax Services for Corporate Clients :-
Personal Taxation Services :-
- Day-to-day tax matters that include replying to various tax notices and providing necessary tax support on regular tax matters.
- Management of tax records and reports in both Soft and Hard files including documentation.
- Tax compliance that includes advance and estimated Income tax calculations and deposits, Payroll and Taxes deducted at Source compliance and filing of returns.
- Compilation of tax details for audit and support to the auditors.
- We provide all important information to statutory auditors or management auditors in relation to tax matters.
- Personal Tax Consulting.
- Personal Tax Services Compliances that include compiling and filing of Tax returns.
- We provide review and assistance in advance tax computations.
- Compilation of tax details for audit and support to the auditors.
- Representation before the Tax authorities related to tax assessments, refunds or other matters.
- Management of tax records in Soft and Hard forms.
- Advisory on tax issues like capital gains/ loans/ tax Investments etc.
We maintain books in a way to facilitate compliance with various statutory requirements that may apply to the business environment in which our clients operate. We help clients in optimizing the efficiency and productivity of their skilled personnel by enabling them to spend more time on value-added functions such as the analysis of costs, renegotiation of vendor contracts, collection of outstanding balances and accelerating cash flows, by offering a highly flexible portfolio of accounting solutions and have experience in most of the software packages such as Sage, Xero, Zoho Books, Fresh Books, QuickBooks, SAP financials, etc.
Our Bookkeeping service includes :-
Payroll Services include :-
- Provide Monthly reconciliations and financial statements necessary for meeting bank or other investor covenants.
- Profit sharing arrangements, Partnership and LLC agreements are reviewed, analysed, and discussed with clients and year-end adjustments posted.
- Work with Auditors for our Bookkeeping clients in completing year-end compliance requirements.
- Invoice generation services.
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Management Services.
- Trial balances and P&L accounts services.
- General ledger maintenance services.
L1 Visa Advice :-
- Payroll Accounting
- Set up and maintenance of all records
- Time card tabulations
- Withholdings of tax and benefit contributions,
- Federal and State tax filings,
- Issuance of checks and preparation of all W-2's and 1099 forms.
The L1 visa is a non-immigrant visa available to noncitizens of a U.S. employer who wish to transfer an executive or manager from one of its affiliated foreign offices to one of its United States offices.