LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP (LLP) REGISTRATION
A limited liability partnership (LLP) is a partnership in which some or all partners (depending on the jurisdiction) have limited liabilities. It therefore can exhibit elements of partnerships and corporations. In an LLP, each partner is not responsible or liable for another partner's misconduct or negligence.
List of documents required for LLP Incorporation in India
- Pan card of the partners.
- Address proof of partners.
- Utility bills of the proposed registered office of the LLP.
- No objection certificate from land lord.
- Rental agreement copy between the LLP and Landlord.
- Class-2 Digital Signature.
Procedure For Registering Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Obtain DSC for the proposed partner of LLP
- Apply for DIN for all the proposed partners of LLP
- Application for Name
- Atleast 3-4 name should be proposed
- Name shouldn’t be Identical to any of the Existing LLP or registered Trademarks. If the proposed name is based on a registered trademark or is subject matter of an application pending for registration under the Trade Marks Act, then approval shall be attached of such owner of the registered trademark or the applicant of such trade mark for which application for registration is pending.
- Name Should not be prohibited under Emblems and Names Act,1950
After applying for name it must be approved by registrar, it takes 2-3 days for the review and to get approval.
- After the Approval of name Registration of LLP Process Started
As Name get approved further filling procedure is required to be submitted to Ministry of Corporate Affairs by the Designated Partner
- File for incorporation of the LLP followed by the LLP partnership deed
Registered office proof(Any of the following)
The Registered document of the title of the premises of the registered office in the name of LLP.
The notarized copy of lease/rent agreement in the name of the LLP along with a copy of rent paid receipt not older than one month:
The authorization from the land lord to use the premises by the company as its registered office or No Objection Certificate.(Mandatory in case of rented or leased).
|Proof of Identity of Partners (Any one of the following)
||Proof of Residential Address of Directors(Any one of the following)
|1. Passport (Mandatory in case of persons not residing in India)
||1. Passport (Kindly make sure that the address page in passport bears the correct address)
|2. Bank Account Statement up to last 3 months
||2. Bank Account Statement unto last 3 months.
|3. Election Card
||3. Election Card
|4. Aadhaar Card(Mandatory)
||4. Rent Receipt
||5. Utillity Bill(Not older than 2 Month)