Import Export Code (IEC) REGISTRATION
Importer-Exporter Code Number (lEC No.), IEC Code is unique 10 digit code issued by DGFT – Directorate General of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Commerce and Government of India to Indian Companies. IEC Code is “Importer Exporter Code”. To import or export in India, IEC Code is mandatory.
No person or entity shall make any Import or Export without IEC Code Number.
List of documents required to apply for IEC Code Number in India
It must have the following documents to be registered:
- Copy of Pan
- CPassport size photo
- CIndustry Name
- CCurrent Bank Account in a Bank who deals in Foreign Exchange
- C Bankers Certificate
Procedure to Apply for IEC Code
- Fill the Online IEC application form and make payment to DGFT
- After the filling of Form need to submit with DSC of Authorized Signatory
Procedure For Registration of Agricultural & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA)
- Application form duly filled and signed by authorized signatory.
- Self certified copy of Import-Export code issued by D.G.F.T.
- List of Directors/Partners/Proprietor on company’s letterhead in triplicate.
- Pvt. Ltd./Public Ltd. Co.’s/societies should forward a copy of their Memorandum and Article of Association and Partnership firms should forward a copy of partnership deed attested by notary.
- Self certified copy of PAN issued by Income Tax Department.
- The company should compulsorily mention their e-mail ID, phone and fax number etc. in their application.
- In case the exporter desires to register as Manufacturer Exporter, he should furnish the copy of company’s registration with FFO, Directorate of Industries, State Dept. of Horticulture/Agmark/EIA etc.
- Bank certificate duly signed by the Authorities.
- Cash or DD/Pay Order of Rs. 5000/- towards registration may be made in favor of APEDA payable to Specific APEDA office where the request has been made for Seeking RCMC.